Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 18th. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $34.34 million and $189,602.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded up 9.5% against the US dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0598 or 0.00000887 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Exrates, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $746.13 or 0.11016000 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00064587 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003741 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009271 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- ClearCoin (CLR) traded 40.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
LCC is a coin. It was first traded on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 574,411,457 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, Braziliex, Octaex, Exrates, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.