Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 10th. One Monero Original coin can currently be bought for about $1.26 or 0.00020723 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Monero Original has traded down 40.2% against the US dollar. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and $6,268.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.27 or 0.01514790 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00015189 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00010114 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002863 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000034 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,308,066 coins. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.