Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 6th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for about $1.35 or 0.00020771 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 15.9% against the dollar. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $19,939.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $113.98 or 0.01754911 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011858 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007772 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00001060 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.