SingleCoin a Brand of SinglePoint Inc. Terms and Conditions
This Website is owned by SinglePoint Inc., the services are owned by SinglePoint Inc., the Bitcoin wallet application is co-owned by SinglePoint and AppCoderz LLC, which SinglePoint has a joint venture with and a license in perpetuity to operate, sell and market as SingleCoin. You acknowledge that any use of this Website and any use of our Services (except for API services if you agreed to a separate set of terms), is subject to these Terms of Service and Use (‘Terms’).
1.1. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. Any such changes in respect of your use of the Services will take effect when posted on the Website. If you have supplied us with an email address, we will also notify you by email of changes to these Terms.
1.2. It is your responsibility to read the Terms carefully on each occasion you use the Services. Your continued use of the Services shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the current Terms.
1.3. Failure or delay by SinglePoint, its brands or partners in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights.
2.1. All references to the ‘company,’ ‘us,’ ‘our,’ ‘we’ or ‘SingleCoin’ means SinglePoint Inc., a Nevada Corporation with its principal place of business at 2999 North 44th St. STE 530 Phoenix AZ 85018
2.2. All references to ‘you,’ ‘your,’ or the ‘user’ mean the person or persons, using the Website and/or using the Services via the Website.
2.3. All references to the ‘Website’ shall include reference to all URL’s operated by SinglePoint.
2.4. ‘Business Day’ means a day other than a public holiday, a Saturday or a Sunday, in United States.
2.5. ‘Virtual Currency’ means Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other blockchain-based currency.
2.5. ‘Services’ means any feature provided by us via the Website or any local application (mobile desktop or otherwise), including without limitation Wallet services or blockchain information services, but excluding API services, which are governed by a separate agreement.
2.6. ‘Communication’ includes communication by email.
2.7. ‘Deemed day of receipt’ can only be on a Business Day, and means the day a Communication is received by SinglePoint, if received during Business Hours, which are between 9:00am and 5:00pm on Pacific time, and otherwise means the next Business Day at 9:00am Pacific time.
2.8. ‘Force Majeure Event’ means any event beyond SinglePoint’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction.
3.1. You hereby accept and acknowledge that you: (a) Are of legal age to agree to these Terms; (b) Have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services.
3.2. If you are using the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you further represent and warrant that: (i) The legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization, and (ii) You are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
4. Jurisdiction, Territorial Limitations & Severability
4.1. These Terms and your use of the Website and Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Nevada Law. Any dispute arising in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or Services will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Nevada. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to affect your statutory rights under Nevada law.
4.2. If any part of these Terms is held by any court of Nevada to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. Any headings contained in these Terms are for informational purposes only and are not enforceable provisions of these Terms.
5.2. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
6. Assumption Of Risk, Limitations On Liability & Indemnity
6.1. You accept and acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based Virtual Currency wallet service including, but not limited to, the risk of failure of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your Wallet, including, but not limited to your Wallet Address and Private Key (as defined below at 10.2.) You accept and acknowledge that SinglePoint and its affiliates will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions, unauthorized access or delays you may experience when using the Services, however caused.
6.2. You accept and acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing any Virtual Currency network, including, but not limited to, the risk of unknown vulnerabilities in or unanticipated changes to the network protocol. You acknowledge and accept that SinglePoint has no control over any cryptocurrency network and will not be responsible for any harm occurring as a result of such risks.
6.3. We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the Website but we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the contents of the Website, information and functions made accessible through the Website, any hyperlinks to third party websites, or the security associated with the transmission of information through the Website or any website linked to by the Website.
6.4. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss and take no responsibility for and will not be liable to you for any use of our Services, including but not limited to any losses, damages or claims arising from: (a) User error such as forgotten passwords, incorrectly constructed transactions, or mistyped Virtual Currency addresses; (b) Server failure or data loss; (c) Corrupted Wallet files; (d) Unauthorized access to applications; (e) Any unauthorized third party activities, including without limitation the use of viruses, phishing, brute forcing or other means of attack against the Website or Services.
6.5. We make no warranty that the Website or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or errors, that its content is accurate, that it will be uninterrupted, or that defects will be corrected. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of any kind, from action taken, or taken in reliance on material, or information, contained on the Website.
6.6. Subject to 7.1 below, any and all indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under Nevada law.
6.7. We will not be liable, in contract, or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), other than where we have been fraudulent or made negligent misrepresentations.
7. Agreement To Hold SinglePoint Inc. Harmless
7.1. You agree to hold harmless SinglePoint Inc. (and each of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising out or relating to:
7.1.1. Your use of, or conduct in connection with, our Services;
7.1.2. Any feedback or submissions you provide (see 19 below);
7.1.3. Your violation of these Terms; or
7.1.4. Violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
7.2. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding (at our expense) and determine whether we wish to settle it.
8. No Liability For Third Party Services And Content
8.1. In using our Services, you may view content or utilize services provided by third parties, including links to web pages and services of such parties (“Third Party Content”). We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and will have no responsibility for Third Party Content including, without limitation, material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable in your jurisdiction. In addition, your dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings and you understand that your use of Third Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
9. Wallet Registration
9.1. You need not use a SingleCoin Wallet. If you wish to use the Wallet, you must create a wallet with SingleCoin to access the Services (“Wallet”). When you create a Wallet, you are strongly advised to take the following precautions, as failure to do so may result in loss of access to, and/or control over, your Wallet: (a) Create a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service; (b) Provide accurate and truthful information; (c) Maintain and promptly update your Wallet information; (d) maintain the security of your Wallet by protecting your Wallet password and access to your computer and your Wallet; (e) Promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your Wallet (f) use the backup functionality provided by the Wallet and safeguard your backup files as you would safeguard your most important personal information.
9.2. When you create a Wallet, we will assign you an identifier that you must retain to access your Wallet.
9.3. You hereby accept and acknowledge that you take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Wallet and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Wallet, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
10. SinglePoint Inc. Services
10.1. As described in more detail below, the Services, among other things, provide in-browser (or otherwise local) software that (a) generates and stores Virtual Currency Wallet Addresses and encrypted Private Keys (defined below), and (b) Facilitates the submission of Virtual Currency transaction data to the relevant Virtual Currency blockchain network without requiring you to download or install the associated Virtual Currency network software to your local device.
10.2. Wallet Address and Private Key and Backup Phrase. When you create a Wallet, the Services generate and store a cryptographic private and public key pair that you may use to send and receive any supported Virtual Currency via the relevant Virtual Currency network. An encrypted backup of certain information associated with the Wallet is stored by the Services. The Private Key uniquely matches the Wallet Address and must be used in connection with the Wallet Address to authorize the transfer of Virtual Currency from that Wallet Address. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your Private Key and any backup phrase associated with your wallet. You must keep your Wallet Address, backup phrase and Private Key access information secure. Failure to do so may result in the loss of control of Virtual Currency associated with the Wallet.
10.3. No Password Retrieval. Blockchain does not receive or store your Wallet password, nor the unencrypted keys and addresses. Therefore, we cannot assist you with Wallet password retrieval. Our Services provide you with tools to help you remember or recover your password, including by allowing you to set password hints, but the Services cannot generate a new password for your Wallet. You are solely responsible for remembering your Wallet password. If you have not safely stored a backup of any Wallet Addresses and Private Key pairs maintained in your Wallet, you accept and acknowledge that any Virtual Currency you have associated with such Wallet Addresses will become inaccessible if you do not have your Wallet password.
10.4. Transactions. In order to be completed, all proposed Virtual Currency transactions must be confirmed and recorded in the Virtual Currency public ledger associated with the relevant Virtual Currency network. Such networks are decentralized, peer-to-peer networks supported by independent third-parties, which are not owned, controlled or operated by SinglePoint Inc. Virtual Currency networks are operated by decentralized networks of independent third parties. SinglePoint Inc. has no control over any Virtual Currency network and therefore cannot and does not ensure that any transaction details you submit via the Services will be confirmed via the relevant Virtual Currency network. You acknowledge and agree that the transaction details you submit via the Services may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, by the Virtual Currency network used to process the transaction.
10.5. No Storage or Transmission of Virtual Currency. A Virtual Currency is an intangible, digital asset. They exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the underlying Virtual Currency network. The Services do not store, send or receive Virtual Currency. Any transfer of title that might occur in any Virtual Currency occurs on the decentralized ledger within the Virtual Currency network and not within the Services. We do not guarantee that the Service can affect the transfer of title or right in any Virtual Currency.
10.6. Relationship. Nothing in these Terms is intended to nor shall create any partnership, joint venture, agency, consultancy or trusteeship, you and Blockchain being with respect to one another independent contractors.
10.7. Accuracy of Information. You represent and warrant that any information you provide via the Services is accurate and complete. You accept and acknowledge that Blockchain is not responsible for any errors or omissions that you make in connection with any Virtual Currency transaction initiated via the Services, for instance, if you mistype a Wallet Address or otherwise provide incorrect information. We strongly encourage you to review your transaction details carefully before completing them via the Services.
10.8. No Cancellations or Modifications. Once transaction details have been submitted to the Virtual Currency network via the Services, the Services cannot assist you to cancel or otherwise modify your transaction details. Blockchain has no control over any Virtual Currency network and does not have the ability to facilitate any cancellation or modification requests.
10.9. Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the transactions you for which you have submitted transaction details via the Services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that SinglePoint is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your Virtual Currency transactions or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any Virtual Currency transactions.
11. Fees For Using SinglePoint Inc.
11.1. Company Fees Creating a Wallet is free. SinglePoint Inc. does not currently charge fees for any Services, however we reserve the right to do so in future, and in such case any applicable fees will be displayed prior to you using any Service to which a fee applies.
12. Miners Fees
12.1. Overview of Virtual Currency Mining. A Virtual Currency network is a network of computers operated by individuals or entities known as “miners,” who voluntarily participate in the process of confirming transactions on the network. These computers (known as “mining rigs”) compile a list or “block” of pending transactions, verify that each transaction in the block is valid and does not involve an attempt to double-spend coins, and attempt to complete a mathematical algorithm that determines whether the block may be added to the public ledger of confirmed blocks, called the “blockchain.” Typically, miners receive: (i) an amount of Virtual Currency as a reward for any confirmed transaction, generated automatically via the Virtual Currency mining protocol; and (ii) Any fees voluntarily included within the block by the individuals who initiated the proposed transactions (“Miners Fees”). Since miners verify Virtual Currency transactions on a voluntary basis, it is customary to include a Miners Fee in order to provide an incentive to the miners to add a proposed transaction to the next block for confirmation via the Virtual Currency network.
13. Default Miners Fee
13.1. For Bitcoin, you may choose between three Miners Fee settings: (i) Default, (ii) High and (iii) Custom. For Ethereum, SinglePoint Inc. will determine a default Miners Fee. You accept and acknowledge that SinglePoint Inc. does not receive any Miners Fees in connection with providing the Services, and is not responsible for the speed at which your transactions may be verified by miners.
14. No Right To Cancel SinglePoint Services Or Miners Fees
14.1. If you use a Service to which a charge applies, or you initiate a transaction with a Miners Fee via the Services, you will not be able to change your mind once you have confirmed that you wish to proceed with the Service or transaction.
15. Discontinuance Of Services
15.1. We may, in our sole discretion and without cost to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services. You are solely responsible for storing, outside of the Services, a backup of any Wallet Address and Private Key pair that you maintain in your Wallet.
15.2. If you do not maintain a backup of your Wallet data outside of the Services, you will be may not be able to access Virtual Currency associated with any Wallet Address maintained in your Wallet in the event that we discontinue or deprecate the Services.
16. Suspension Or Termination Of Services
16.1. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services in our sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, and delete or deactivate your Wallet and all related information and files in such without cost to you, including, for instance, in the event that you breach any term of these Terms. In the event of termination, your access to funds will depend on your access to your backup of your Wallet data including your wallet Address and Private Key.
17. Acceptable Use
17.1. When accessing or using the Services, you agree that you will not commit any unlawful act, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
17.1.1. Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
17.1.2. Use our Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal activities, including, but not limited to illegal gambling, fraud, money laundering, or terrorist activities.
17.1.3. Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access our Services or to extract data;
17.1.4. Use or attempt to use another user’s Wallet without authorization;
17.1.5. Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
17.1.6. Introduce to the Services any virus, Trojan, worms, logic bombs or other harmful material;
17.1.7. Develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent;
17.1.8. Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; or
17.1.9. Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
18. Intellectual Property Rights
18.1. Unless otherwise indicated by us, all intellectual property rights in the Website and in any content provided in connection with our Services, are the property of SinglePoint Inc. or our licensors or suppliers and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. We do not give any implied licence for the use of the contents of the Website.
18.2. You accept and acknowledge that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal, lawful, non-commercial use only and that you may only use such material and content for the purpose of using the Website. You further acknowledge that any other use of content from the Website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to infringe or enable others to infringe our intellectual property rights.
18.3. You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the material and content within the Website on any copy you make of the material, but failing to do so shall not prejudice SinglePoint Inc. intellectual property rights therein.
18.4. You may not sell or modify the Website materials or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Your use of the materials on any other website or on a file-sharing or similar service for any purpose is prohibited.
18.5. You may not copy any material or content contained on the Website or accessible through the Website without our written permission. Any rights not expressly granted herein to use the materials contained on the Website are reserved by SinglePoint Inc. in full.
19. Feedback And User Submissions
19.1. SinglePoint Inc. is always improving its services and the Website. If you have ideas or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to Blockchain’s Services or the Website, SinglePoint Inc. would like to hear them; however, any submission will be subject to these Terms.
19.2. Under no circumstances will any disclosure of any idea or feedback, or any related material to SinglePoint Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, parents or affiliated companies, or any of their officers, directors, managers, members, shareholders, employees and agents, or any of their heirs, successors, representatives and assigns (each a SinglePoint Inc Party’ and collectively, the SinglePoint Inc Parties’) be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation.
19.3. By submitting an idea or feedback or any related material that would be subject to intellectual property rights (the “Work”) to SinglePoint Inc. or any SinglePoint Inc. Party, you grant to SinglePoint Inc, in respect of the Work submitted, a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide royalty free licence to use all of the content of such ideas and feedback, for any purpose whatsoever. Further, you are waiving any moral rights to the fullest extent permitted under Nevada law that you may have in the Work and are representing and warranting to such SinglePoint Inc, that the Work are wholly original with you, that no one else has any rights in the Work and that all SinglePoint Inc and its Parties are free of any royalty to implement the Work and to use the related material if so desired, as provided or as modified by any SinglePoint Inc Party, without obtaining permission or licence from any third party.
19.4. You further accept that SinglePoint Inc may sub-licence any of the SinglePoint Inc Parties to use in any way any Work and material you have submitted.
19.5. We have the right to remove any posting you may make to the Website, in our absolute discretion, without warning or reasons.
20. How To Contact Us
20.1. You may contact us using the following modes of communication: 20.1.1. For any purpose other than technical support requests: By registered post or courier:
2999 North 44th Street STE 530
Phoenix Arizona 85018
20.1.2. For technical support requests only: By submitting a request via our Support tool at: XXXX
20.2. Any communication you submit to us will be deemed to be received in accordance with 2.7 above.
21. Force Majeure
21.1. If by reason of any Force Majeure Event, either you or SinglePoint Inc. is delayed or prevented from complying with any of these Terms, then such delay or non-compliance shall not be deemed to be a breach of these Terms and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you or SinglePoint Inc by reason thereof.
22. Nature Of Agreement
22.1. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and SinglePoint Inc with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and these Terms cancel and supersede any prior understandings and agreements between you and SinglePoint Inc as to that subject matter. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by SingleCoin, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your https://singlecoin.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and SingleCoin may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause SingleCoin liability. You must immediately notify SingleCoin of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. SingleCoin will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by SingleCoin or otherwise.
By submitting Content to SingleCoin for inclusion on your Website, you grant SingleCoin a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, SingleCoin will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, SingleCoin has the right (though not the obligation) to, in SingleCoin's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in SingleCoin's reasonable opinion, violates any SingleCoin policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in SingleCoin's sole discretion. SingleCoin will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay SingleCoin the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify SingleCoin before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to SingleCoin in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay SingleCoin the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. SingleCoin reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to SingleCoin.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by SingleCoin to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free https://singlecoin.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with SingleCoin standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. SingleCoin has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, SingleCoin does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. SingleCoin disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which https://singlecoin.com links, and that link to https://singlecoin.com. SingleCoin does not have any control over those non-SingleCoin websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-SingleCoin website or webpage, SingleCoin does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. SingleCoin disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-SingleCoin websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As SingleCoin asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by https://singlecoin.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify SingleCoin in accordance with SingleCoin's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. SingleCoin will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. SingleCoin will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of SingleCoin or others. In the case of such termination, SingleCoin will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to SingleCoin.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from SingleCoin to you any SingleCoin or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with SingleCoin. SingleCoin, https://singlecoin.com, the https://singlecoin.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with https://singlecoin.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of SingleCoin or SingleCoin's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any SingleCoin or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. SingleCoin reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. SingleCoin reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at https://singlecoin.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. SingleCoin reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. SingleCoin may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. SingleCoin may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your https://singlecoin.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by SingleCoin if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from SingleCoin's notice to you thereof; provided that, SingleCoin can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". SingleCoin and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither SingleCoin nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will SingleCoin, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to SingleCoin under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. SingleCoin shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SingleCoin, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SingleCoin and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of SingleCoin, or by the posting by SingleCoin of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in USA. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in USA, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; SingleCoin may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.